- If you have a PayPal account, you can pay directly by logging into your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, please pay with PayPal accepted credit cards. PayPal accepts credit cards are: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Maestro,ect.
2. Credit cards
- Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover and Maestro, Diners Club, etc. You can purchase directly through your credit card.
Paying at PayPal without a PayPal account
- If your PayPal page looks as follows, just click on "Pay with a credit or debit card" or “Create an Account” - it’s depending if you are using mobile or computer for the payment.
- Enter your Credit Card’s data. Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
- You have option to save your payment info and create PayPal account, if you want, but you shouldn’t. When you are done, click on "CONTINUE".
- Then, you’ll return to the merchant to complete your purchase. If it’s all as you want it, just click “PAY NOW” and the payment will be processed. You’ll receive an emailed download link and receipt and for your records.